Welcome to the Screen Wizards website terms and conditions for use, Please take the time to read these conditions before you make any purchases on our website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of screenwizards.co.uk and by accessing screenwizards.co.uk and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Support Department via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access: You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
You agree not to provide fraudulent information or impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to:
modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any of the changes to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place an order for any items on the Website by pressing the place order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website (we made every effort to make this as simple as possible for you).
We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from screenwizards.co.uk
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The identification of a pricing or product description error.
All our prices include VAT and for UK customers include free delivery on all products on this website. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at anytime. Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our Website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- We only accept payments for orders in british sterling pounds.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in £ sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- Please note, we cannot guarantee the security of data which you send us by email. Accordingly, please do not send us payment information using email.
- Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
- Please note that screenwizards.co.uk does not accept cash, cheques, or gift vouchers as payment online or over the telephone.
- When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear.
If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.